Thursday, May 7, 2009

Jesse-isms


Meet Jesse, my 14 year old...yes he REALLY is only 14. He is 6'1 and he has his grandma's moustache, and I get looked at like some flaming pervert at the grocery store, but I distinctly remember giving birth to him as there were no drugs involved.
So he is the one who brought the clown home, and I am happy to say that she has been erradicated..YAY!!! Anyway, he has these things he says, and I have no idea where they come from, but I am starting a new category and will post them whenever his brain-on-testosterone kicks one of these nuggets of hilarity out.
Yesterday, I asked him to go get the mail, as I have a serious EBAY addiction and LOVE the mailman. After I went from asking to demanding, as I don't like the weird neighbor kid and their flying shit spewing rats, and therefore would not go out myself, he yells from the bottom of the stairs, "STOP YOUR HONKIN NANCY, I'M GETTIN' IT!!!" At which point I began laughing so hard I couldn't breathe, but managed a pitiful don't talk to me like that. Yeah, he took that seriously....
I believe he gets it from my father, but I'll post my father-isms at a later date, as I am tired and he has been alive soooo very long, the list is endless.
I love my Jess-Jess, and he is never embarrassed that I am his mom which makes me love him more....and he is an AMAZING football player. And he makes me laugh, and that makes up for today when he would NOT shut up, and I felt like I was being pecked to death by a duck.

No comments: